About Me - Md Dilshad Alam


Md Dilshad Alam


ABOUT ME



Hello guys 
This is Md Dilshad Alam

Tutor | Content Creator | Blogger | YouTuber | Amazon Verified Influencer | Engineering Students of Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi

๐Ÿ“ง More information contact me -  mddilshadalam429@gmail.com

๐ŸŒ And Also visit my blog - mddilshadalam.blogspot.com

BY:- Talbagar e shad- Dilshad ๐Ÿ’•

Thank you:) ❤️

Get in Touch All Link is below ๐Ÿ’–

My Qualifications  :)

I have been a topper student at my school, I have passed the Matriculation exam with 85.5%. In the Science stream With Math 

I have passed the intermediate examination with 85% from SS College Jehanabad. 

I'm currently pursuing graduation from S.S College Jehanabad, Bihar

I won many prizes in mostly field debate, quizzes & speech
I believe in creative works 
By- Talabgaar e shad- dilshad




Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post