Best Laptop in Budget for Engineering Student | My Dream Laptop - Md Dilshad Alam

In the Post, I going to discuss the Best Laptop in Budget for Engineering students... 


Hello Everyone, A/W Khushamdid,
Wellcome back to our Blog Md Dilshad Alam

Buying a Laptop Is always Challenging in this online internet Service Era.

First Time I'm Also got Confused about which one Best Laptop in the Budget for Engineering students.


Md Dilshad Alam Laptop



Being Engineering Student I have must need a Laptop for different types of work Actually I'm Passionately interested in Digital Marketing like - Blogging, Vlogging, Editing, and Much more Creative Work so for This Type of Work, I have a need that type of Laptop that can Fullfill our all needs so I'm Chooses some data that must have in Laptop for this Kind of Work.






SOME IMPO DATA FOR BEST LAPTOP IN BUDGET :-

Brand - Dell or Hp 
Process - i3 ( 10th - 11th generation, 2.5 - 2.9GHz ) 
Ram - 8 
Storage - SSD 256 
Screen - full hd 
Display - 14" - 15"
Grafic card - dedicated 2gb
Camera - moderate level not very good 

My work :)

Normal work:- 
online classes,
excel,ppt, word
tally, Photoshop...etc

Extra work: - 
AutoCAD Software (file size = 8-9gb For Engineering Drawing )
Basic coding

video editing is normal... Etc.




For Online Purchasing Link 🔗








Thanks for Reading My Blog Get in Touch..... ❤️
I will Review it when i purchase my Laptop plz wait some day...........




Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post